Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Bewitched Special Events

So today - switching gears a bit - I'm going to talk about my on the side venture - well one of them actually. I've started my own part time company. It's an investment in myself, my skills and my creativity.

I've called it: BEWITCHED SPECIAL EVENTS

WHY? What a strange name to have for a Special Events Company....well I would normally agree with you - except the word Bewitched has a special meaning to me.

On my business card - a phrase can be found at the bottom. It reads:

"For he's bewitched forever who has seen, not with his eyes but with his vision"

Being an event planner requires a wee bit of creativity, imagination and above all a vision. My clients tell me what they see in their minds - in their vision - it is up to me to help them make that vision a reality to the best of my ability.

I bewitch them. For when they see the final product, they are seeing not just with their eyes, but with their vision. It becomes their reality.

So when I located this phrase - I thought - what a great way to explain what it is that I do.

So what is it that I do?

Well from beginning to end, I can recommend, refer and point you in the direction of your dreams. I consult on ideas and will help you keep within a budget.

I can source products, entertainment and venues.

And on the day of your special event, I will help with the set up ensuring the vision becomes your reality.

The types of events I do are wide in scope. The vast majority of my experience is in Corporate Events, Trade Shows, Open Houses, Picnics & BBQ's, Family events (Birthdays, Anniversaries, Special Days such as Birthdays, Valentines, and any other party theme you can think of), I have experience planning large and small scale BBQ's and Picnics and recently have been working the wedding side of things too.

No comments: